A full assessment of your current clinical situation, armamentarium and materials. Assessment includes a review of your staff implementation, laboratory workflow, practice goals, finance programs and case presentation strategies. This is also for DSO’s! https://app.box.com/s/dydo79eo1vu770by6od2a9bbea840o4y
- Online meetings and presentations with you and your team to discuss recommendations to improve all areas assessed.
- Online access to custom created full-arch treatment documents and forms, streamlining full-arch treatment and ensuring medical and legal protection.
- Customized full-arch PowerPoint presentation to be used in patient seminars.
- Dr. Tischler assisted treatment planning cases with CT scans for full-arch options.
- An assessment by Dr. Tischler’s full-arch practice management consultant.
- Discounts for full-arch laboratory services from Dr. Tischler’s lab.
- Individualized clinical guidance for non-guided and guided full-arch treatment and workflows.
Follow-up meeting on strategies implemented to ensure future success.
On-Site Surgical Observation (Fee varies)
One day on-site office and surgical observation by Dr. Tischler at your practice.
- Dr. Tischler travels to your office to observe a morning of surgery chairside over your shoulder. Pre-surgery treatment planning and full involvement in the surgical case being observed.
- Dr. Tischler assisted treatment planning of cases with CT scans for full-arch options.
- Observation of staff presentation utilizing recommended protocols, with feedback.
- A staff and doctor presentation to reaffirm all Tier 1 recommendations in person and to answer any questions or clarify processes.
- On-site assessment of armamentarium and physical office space with recommendations.
Post-visit online follow-up on all areas discussed.
*Tier 1 is a prerequisite.